Part-time (15hrs per week)
Eden Brown are working in partnership with a college in Kent to help them recruit for a Performance Arts Lecturer, the preferable candidate will be someone with a background in acting and dancing. You will help get students through their exams and help them complete their creative assignment/coursework (up to Level 3); therefore, teaching experience is essential.
You will be required to deliver an integrated learning programme ensuring that students receive a high quality learning experience and achieve success.
You will need to have:
- Level 3 or equivalent qualification in an appropriate performance art discipline
- Teach Qualification, e.g. DTTLS, PGCE, Certificate in Education and Training (L4)
- Assessor qualification, IV Award or willingness to obtain
- You must have Level 2 English and Maths (e.g. GCSE A*-C,4-9) or equivalent, or be willing to obtain them
- An Enhanced DBS Certificate that is on the update service.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with a creative college that wants you to enjoy a rich and varied experience.
If you would like to find out more about this vacancy, please call Kristina Konareva at Eden Brown Education on or email .
Eden Brown Education is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrowneducation.com