Job Title - Performance and Reporting Analyst
Location - Bristol
Rates - £307.56 Umbrella/Ltd or £274.43 PAYE
In Scope of IR35
About the role / project:
To generate investment plans and to monitor and report against programme plans and performance objectives, highlighting variance from plan, risks and corrective actions. To provide an effective reporting service to the Programme Management organisation, meeting all day-day delivery requirements.
What you will do:
- Coordinate production of overall investment plans for the programme area.
- Provide an effective day-day service to the Programme and Project Managers in reporting on plans, costs, physical delivery and programme performance, including HSQE performance.
- Provide an analysis of the project and programme information, looking for anomalies and key trends against the recorded baselines.
- Monitor the application of project change control checking & reviewing that issues; requests and orders are tracked and reported through to completion and any at risk works are recorded and values published to the programme management team.
- Monitor so that data inputted into cost and performance systems meets data standards.
- Maintain project system and project control functional activities in accordance with the requirements of the Guide to Railway Investment Projects (GRIP) or other specified project lifecycle as appropriate.
Your experience will include:
- HND or NVQ equivalent in construction or engineering related subject.
- Successful relevant experience in the management, planning or delivery of major construction and engineering projects.
- A working knowledge of investment programme and project controls processes and systems.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
What you'll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client
Our client is the largest rail infrastructure business in the country and is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. They are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years they will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
- <p><strong>Job Title – Performance and Reporting Analyst </