Performance and Quality Team Leader (6-9 Month FTC)
£30,000 Pro rata
To provide support to the Benefits Management Team (BMT) working with staff who have accuracy performance issues having responsibility for their improvement through a variety of methods including the implementation of Development and Performance Improvement Plans.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Review the Accuracy performance of the Benefit teams and individuals each week and report performance issues and potential solutions to the Benefit Management on a weekly basis.
- Work with the existing onsite Quality Team to identity individuals who are not achieving their target
- Work with Team Leaders to build effective development plans for identified individuals.
- Where performance is not improved work with Team Leaders to build effective Performance Improvement plans for identified individuals
- Responsible for the delivery of the Development and Performance Improvement plans through effective 1 - 1s and where required through more formal HR Procedures (these will be supported by Team Leaders).
- Maintain up to date reports and documentation for all individuals
- Working with the onsite Quality Team Leader to ensure appropriate quality checks are undertaken in accordance with agreed procedures in order to track improvement in accuracy levels for individuals
- Identify through analysis of individuals with high accuracy levels any best practice that can be shared.
- Where appropriate provide training and coaching for individuals
- Attend team, management and client meetings as required.
- Ensuring compliance with Capita working policies and procedures.
- To have experience and knowledge of Housing Benefit regulations and practices
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
- A high level of literacy
- PC literate
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.