Are you looking to progress within your career?
Do you have strong performance analytics experience?
Do you have strong data and analysing marketing activities experience?
If you can answer yes to the above questions then this could be the PERFECT role for you!
• To work with channel leads to deliver insights and understanding of the commercial performance of existing activities.
• Develop and deliver data visualisations and analysis of marketing activities, both online and offline.
• To make sales projections based on CPAs and previous performance data, making recommendations on marketing spend and channels.
• Create databases from internal and external sources to maximise impact of national marketing activity.
• Actively participate in a performance and data analysis community of practice, assisting with training and knowledge transfer of digital analysis principles to wider audiences, and expanding own and others’ data analysis skills.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within performance analytics working across data visualisations and analysis of marketing activities, both online and offline. The ideal candidate would also have expereince using PowerBI and or Alteryx.
In return you will receive a salary paying circa £35K depending on experience + excellent benefits (like expensing your travel to work) and huge flexibility to WFH (4 days a week).
If you are keen to know more about this fantastic opportunity as a Performance Analyst position, please click on the link to apply! Alternatively, you can get in touch with Bianca Halliburton at Reed Marketing & Creative in Reading
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'