Experienced in analysing raw data against contractual obligations and customer needs? Do you thrive in a busy environment with ever changing priorities? If so, then we may have the job for you as our highly esteemed client is currently looking for an experience Performance/Data Analyst to join their team.
- Monitoring and optimising the performance of company installations
- Drawing conclusions and producing management reports for customer benefit
- Preparing test data and recommending remedial actions to improve the performance of company installations
- Various other ad hoc tasks as required
The ideal candidate:
- Must be detail focused and analytical with experience in a similar role
- Must have their own transport due to the company location
- Must be highly competent in Word and Excel
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 3/5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job