Performance Analyst (Fixed Term) based at Epworth House, Derby
Fixed Term - Full time - 37 hours per week
Fixed Term for 6 months with the potential of becoming permanent.
Methodist Homes - MHA are recruiting for a newly created role as a Performance Analyst. Reporting directly into our Performance and Insights Manager role, you will be working full time on a permanent contract. The role is based in Derby city centre but at present the team are currently working from home with occasional office working. Working as part of a small team you will develop and deliver accurate and timely data extraction and analysis. You will be assisting in the delivery of a Data Strategy with a target of delivering a "Data Universe" which will enable organisational discussion, decision making and strategic change. You will be required to have input into this strategy as a subject matter expert with a view of ensuring any deliverables are best practice and fit for the future.
You will also support the Programme Managers of major projects in establishing future KPIs and metrics associated with the introduction and improvement of new systems and processes and will play a supporting role in quantifying benefits as part of the business case process, and support data preparation activity ahead of any data migration exercises.
As an Performance Analyst, you will you will deliver a high quality information provision and analysis service to support and underpin performance monitoring, improve business outcomes and ensure the organisation can meet its strategic and operational objectives. This includes Analysis and interpretation from systems, providing guidance to stakeholders and work with the business to understand each area's reporting requirements and build a data model that meets them, and also intersects the requirements of the organisation as a whole and much more.
- Hold a Graduate degree or equivalent relevant professional experience
- Worked previously in a governed business information environment
- Detailed knowledge and experience of ETL processes and BI tooling
- The ability to deliver solutions that are best practice with a focus on data quality
- Capable of managing stakeholders at all levels and translating requirements into detailed technical plans
- Have a caring and engaging manner with an eye on the difficult decisions.
- Flexible to travel on occasions.
- Ideally knowledge and experience of housing, finance, people and care management systems and database management
Why join MHA?
These are just some of the reasons we think MHA is a great place to work:-
- We have a supportive and values based culture,
- High colleague employee engagement scores.
- Highly supportive leadership team.
- Highly competitive pay and benefits.
- A range of flexible benefits including an option to buy or sell additional annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- Colleagues have access to Chaplaincy and Pastoral support.
- Employee Assistance Programme including independent free counselling and legal advice.
Please see attached job description.
Pension, 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays),Life Assurance, Discount Scheme, free uniform and DBS provided.
Please note that interviews may take place prior to the advert closing as and when suitable applications are received. If a suitable candidate is appointed the role may close early, therefore please do not hesitate to submit your application.
"Agencies: Please note, MHA do not accept unsolicited CV's from any agencies, regardless of whether they are on our Preferred Supplier List (PSL) or not. We only accept CV's from agencies that have been appointed and briefed by MHA's central Talent Acquisition Team."
As the UK's largest charity care provider, we enable people to live later life well.
Through specialist care homes, thriving retirement living and vibrant community groups and befriending, we inspire the best care and wellbeing at every stage of later life.
For more information about MHA, please visit out Website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'