CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a People Services Transitions & Projects Manager to join the team located in the London.
- Engage and manage stakeholders effectively, resolve issues and understand drivers/needs of the business building and maintain relationships with key stakeholders through regular and open communications
- Share ideas/feedback on improving the customer experience; act on any feedback received (positive and constructive), put action plans in place to address areas of concern to enhance customer satisfaction and SLAs/KPIs
- Be the "face" of the People Services function, challenge the local HRBPs on areas of improvement to make the ongoing operations of the People Services smoother whilst working with the People Services teams to ensure changes are managed and incorporated into processes
- Coach and develop Projects & Transitions team ensuring clear objectives are set and aligned with the broader People Services strategy; proactively manage team and individual issues
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to the Projects and Transitions Team; facilitate regular team meetings with the Projects and Transitions team, setting clear agenda items and ensuring follow up of agreed actions
- Identify training needs, succession plan and six box grid for the People Services; lead and manage the team to deliver high quality, professional service to our customer; deputise for the People Services Leader UK&I
- Oversee the management of the workflow allocation across the team, lead/manage the team ensuring a full end to end process is in place for TUPE transfers, process review and project delivery are always adhered to
- Lead/manage the team to ensure the effective production, review and maintenance of all People and Payroll processes and Change Management Procedures within the People Services Team
- Lead/manage the team to ensure accurate and timely project delivery; manage the provision of timely, consistent administrative services to the business and external parties ensuring compliance with employment legislation, internal policies and best practice
- Monitor any audit reports to ensure high quality and accurate entry of employee and pay related data to the myHR System; use this data to plan for improvements in team and individual performance levels
- Ensure effective resource management across the People Administration team; identify, recommend and deliver service improvements using best practice, customer feedback and feedback from the team
- Analyse and monitor the resource utilisation, volume metrics, day to day performance and customer perception of the operation through statistical management supporting provision of metrics dashboards & analysis of customer satisfaction trends
- Identify process and system improvements across all people administration teams ensuring process register is up to date and processes are reviewed every six months; monitor and resolve non-compliance, complaint and critical management issues to resolution, escalating as appropriate
- Investigate root causes of escalations/issues and work with the business enablement team and other functions as required to implement process changes or improvements
- Escalate issues to the People Services Lead and to the relevant People Business Partners and Centres of Excellence, in line with the agreed escalation matrix and the Escalation Matrix is reviewed and updated regularly
- Ensure robust quality assurance framework is in place to monitor and audit employee data entry, telephone calls and People cases
- Ensure People Services processes and procedures are updated in line with any Employment Legislation changes and manage the team to adopt new process tasks; support with internal/external audits ensuring compliance of all processes and work instructions
- Oversee cyclical activities, including the annual appraisal process, salary review, bonus and promotions to ensure a high-quality delivery and turnaround from the People Administration team
- Experience of managing a variety of HR Shared Services teams; experience of leading HR Administration
- Ideally educated to degree level and CIPD qualified
- Experience utilising a case management tool to manage and report on team workload (HRIS, PeopleSoft, ServiceNow desirable)
- Excellent understanding of HR processes and of working in a HR Shared Services team
- Experience of continuous improvement projects; strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to influence and persuade across all levels of seniority with strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Sound judgement, decision-making and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills responding to challenging priorities with a sense of urgency and pace
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with high level of PC/database skills, including Microsoft Office
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'