Role: People Services Manager
Salary: £65,000 - 75,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Benefits: 12% bonus at target, PMI, 28 days holiday + stats, double matched pension contributions (Maximum contribution up to 7% from Employer) and much more!
Royal London is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £106 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,449 people. (Figures quoted are as at 30 June 2017).
Founded as a Friendly Society in a London coffee shop in 1861, Royal London started out with the aim to help people avoid the stigma of a pauper's grave. Since then we have been helping people help themselves and are committed to delivering the best value for customers and putting members first.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a People Services Manager to join the People function based in our Wilmslow office.
What will your role be?
As part of the wider leadership team for the People function, this individual will be responsible for ensuring that an effective and efficient customer focused service is delivered across all People Services teams. You will oversee performance of the teams and regularly assess performance to ensure high service levels at all times. We are looking for an individual who continually seeks to identify opportunities to improve performance, customer satisfaction and efficiency.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Take overall accountability for the performance of People Services teams and for the performance and delivery of advisory and transactional services, HRIS and HR Consultancy support.
- Tracks and report on the performance of SLAs and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and identifies opportunities to improve performance; i.e. by managing cost and improving efficiency
- Support the development of a culture within People Services that promotes teamwork, knowledge sharing and partnering with external HR stakeholders and the wider business community
- Deputise for Head of People Services and support People Function Leadership with setting strategic direction, defining service objectives, managing service costs and managing people
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Highly credible and technically proficient HR professional with a strong customer focus and experience of developing and delivering a broad HRSS service
- Systems design and implementation experience
- Commercial, pragmatic and business-focused problem solving skills
- Sound technical HR knowledge and experience to interpret and understand the impact of HR policy, procedures and legislation changes for People Services
- Highly effective oral communication and presentation skills to engage with and influence a range of audiences
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Joe Donnelly