Our prestigious client the Church in Wales, is committed to modernising the Church and establishing a highly credible, people-focused and forward-thinking HR department influenced by principal values and core behaviours. In order to implement this exciting, strategic plan, they would like to appoint an experienced People Projects Officer to design, write, implement and support all HR policy & processes throughout the organisation.
As well as being knowledgeable of HR process and procedures, the successful candidate will also be passionate and experienced in providing support and guidance to all by providing information hubs and informal workshops to provide the necessary awareness and confidence required to promote ownership and accountability for managers to bring the very best out of their respective teams.
Specific responsibility will be to design and deliver a first-class HR service to their people through effective, people driven HR policies, processes and workflows.
Duties will include:
- Design, write, consult & deliver all HR policy, processes & practice ensuring legislative compliance
- Provide guidance via information hubs and informal workshops to provide the necessary awareness and confidence required to promote ownership and accountability for managers to bring the very best out of their respective teams
- Key skills support and development (dyslexia, literacy difficulties etc)
- Development of a Leadership & Management Framework
- Analytics for own areas of responsibility
- All relevant reports and reporting
- Operational Risk Management.
This position is a hybrid of WFH and being on site in central Cardiff.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing all HR policy and processes therefore you will need to have the following attributes:
- A compassionate, experienced and people-focused HR professional
- Knowledgeable on best in class HR practices
- Project management.
- Risk Management
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'