Are you a HR People Partner or HR Business Partner at the top of your game and bready to rise to a new challenge? Our People Partner opportunity covers the South East and is based in our Enfield bakery and distribution site with accountability for depots in Kent, Worthing and Basingstoke.
We are going through an exciting time of business and people transformation and are looking for a HR professional with the passion to lead the transition and influence senior management on the development, implementation and execution of our people strategy.
We are proud to be the winner of the HR Team of the year 2017 and winner of the HR Distinction awards 2019 for Talent Acquisition. Join us and be proud to be part of our family’s continued success.
The People Partner works in close collaboration with the site senior leadership team, our national People teams and Centres of Excellence. You will provide key insights and intelligence to inform and influence the people agenda, ensuring activity is focused and outcome based.
As our People Partner you will be instrumental in driving our Lead for Growth people strategy including Workforce planning, talent management, succession planning, engagement and leadership development activities whilst driving high performance and excellence.
You will be able to add real value and make an impact by developing change readiness in leaders and their teams and providing insights that support sound business decisions to ensure we are fit for future across the pillars of our strategy.
You will be able to foster the right culture to ensure everyone is engaged throughout the whole employee lifecycle experience, helping us to be an employer of choice. You will be instrumental in driving high performance through quality engagement activity, investing your time with our colleagues to ensure that they own and are therefore accountable for their own development.
We will look to you to lead in Best for Talent, identifying internal stars of the future as well as ensuring we bring the right new talent into the business. In this role you will support our award-winning development programmes and be an important part of developing agile leaders for the future in a coaching environment
We are proud to be ambassadors of our behaviours, values and our passion for our brand and lead by example. We will look to you to lead and engage your team and colleagues with energy and enthusiasm, really making a difference.
Our People Partners play a highly visible role at Warburtons and with your commercial and business acumen you will have a strong understanding of the business objectives and the ability to align it to our People strategy and more importantly be able to measure that success.
As 'Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand’ we have been baking bread since 1876. Today, we are proudly a fifth-generation family company supplying 18,500 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 15 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top Best Big Companies’ to work for over several years.
Family and values is what makes us different, and we are a proud bunch, join us and you too could be proud to be Warburtons.
- A proven HR/People business partner to senior stakeholders within an FMCG, Manufacturing or Distribution environment.
- A senior HR/People generalist with experience of managing people with the ability to example against previous experience
- You will have a proven track record of delivering and building on HR initiatives
- Demonstrate a background in driving, supporting and leading through change
- Experience of working in collaboration with Trade Unions
- You will have a strong depth of knowledge across the various specialist areas within HR and will be regarded as a trusted advisor by your senior colleagues on the leadership team.
At last and by no means yeast you will want to know what your breads worth.
- Family time is important to us so as well as your holiday entitlement, we'll give you the opportunity to buy-back an extra 5 days holiday
- Continued investment in your personal development
- Fully stocked kitchens filled with our delicious products for you to enjoy with your daily brew!
- A slice of the annual profits just in time for Christmas
- An award-winning pension plan
- Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Retail discount vouchers and fresh products you’ll love
- Benefits for you and the family for example; Discounted gym membership, Child care vouchers, Ride to work scheme