We have a fantastic opportunity for a People Partner to support our stores in and around the Midlands region. This role will report to the People Manager.
Poundworld, the UK's leading single price retailer are looking for a People Partner who has proven People experience to join our successful team paying a salary of up to £25,000 + car.
Here at Poundworld we can offer you a flourishing environment to enhance and develop your career!
If you have a strong work ethic and have experience in a People environment, then you could be our next People Partner. We aren't a traditional 9-5 business. Every day is different at Poundworld.
To become our People Partner Advisor you must have the following skills and experience:
- CIPD qualified
- Minimum 2 years' experience of working in a generalist HR environment.
- Experience of supporting managers across a variety of departments at different levels in all aspects of HR and training
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Managing the customer relationship
- Communication & influencing
- Team working & personal impact
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
The People Partner role is varied, but will include:
- Recruitment, on-boarding and inductions
- Delivering and supporting Learning and Development requirements for operatives, supervisors and managers.
- Supporting long-term sickness and absence
- Managing discipline and grievance procedures
- Building engagement
In return for your passion, drive and commitment you will receive a salary of up to £25,000 & car depending on experience. You will also have the opportunity to build a rewarding career within our fast growing team and allow you to become the future of our business!!
If you have the skills and experience to become a People Partner within Poundworld please click 'apply' today.
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent IT skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience in HR environment