At Improbable, you are surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them, and who compel you to improve yourself. We're on the hunt to find a motivated individual to join our team as our new People Operations Apprentice.
A typical day:
- Drafting contracts for new joiners and sending out background checks.
- Additional admin for new joiners including scanning documents, liaising with IT and business operations to onboard a new joiner and uploading their information onto the people platform.
- Liaising with the new joiners and being a point of contact when they start for their onboarding.
- Front of house/Office Management
- Visitor Management to ensure all visitors are greeted, access passes provided and necessary paperwork signed
- Deliveries and couriers management which includes collecting, sorting and arranging of couriers for important post
- Internal event coordination working alongside our events manager to help set up and run events at Improbable
- Mobility support
- Business traveller administration of the corporate travel system including adding new users to the system
- Generation of Employee travel references and other ad-hoc documents
- Generation of addendum agreements from provided information
- Helping with conference logistics and support on essential
You must have:
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Problem solving
- Demonstrates an enthusiasm for wanting to understand the role of a People Team within a business
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude with determination and a proactive mindset
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong judgement, emotional intelligence and the ability to build strong relationships
- Team player
- Dedicated, driven and proactive
- An interest in the games industry and driven by our mission to create meaningful virtual worlds
Perks and benefits:
- Casual dress code
- Free food & drink
- On-site games
- Pet-friendly office
- Showers on-site
- Social events
- Unlimited holiday
- WhiteHat community
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administration (BA3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Communication Skills
- Operations Management
- Organisational Skills
- Time Management
- People Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'