Do you want to work for a forward thinking, fast paced, multi-discipline organisation within the BB postcode area? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced People Manager - Our client is a well-established leader in their field who has achieved considerable growth and product expansion as an International Online Retailer.
This is a standalone, generalist role providing support to employees and Managers on everything HR related!
You will be studying CIPD or be qualified with at least 5 years’ experience of working within a similar role, being a strong communicator/relationship builder with a positive outlook.
- Responsible for all HR information systems
- Be the "got to" person for employees on all things HR
- All aspects of recruitment and selection
- Inductions/training and development
- Provide support and advice to all Managers
- Contracts/benefits/payroll/pay reviews
- CIPD qualified
- 5+ years’ experience of working within a similar role
- Larger scale SME environment with diverse departments
- Strong IT skill - Microsoft office
- Experience in supporting managers
- High Regard to confidentiality
- Highly organised and efficient
- A strong communicator
- Positive outlook
- Relationship builder
Our Client is offering up to £35,000 per annumplus bonus, benefits, flexi time and 32 days holiday working within a fantastic, supportive organisation.
For more information contact Louisa Ellis