Our prestigious client the Church in Wales, requires a critical HR team member to take specific responsibility for all organisation compliance, recruitment and safeguarding. This brand-new role will cover DBS compliance, UKVI and IR35 whilst the successful candidate will be confident in providing sound recruitment and appointee advice to all members of the Church ensuring a consistently high level of safe recruitment across the whole organisation.
The key function of this role is compliance and the high level of risk in getting this wrong is not an option. This role will support the work of the disciplinary tribunal, GDPR compliance and respond to subject access requests, and as a gateway to specialist legal advice on HR matters.
This position is a hybrid of WFH and being on site in central Cardiff.
As People Compliance Officer, you will ensure the recruitment function of the organisation is operating in full compliance. This will include:
- Operational Risk Management
- Risk awareness & management
- UKVI/DBS/blemished record process
- Link in to the safeguarding team as relevant
- Verification of applicant employment and qualification
- Training & workshops for all those relevant
- Safe pathway for selection
- Induction programme & co-ordination of all new starters
- Closing down employment; referencing for leavers
- Analytics for own areas of responsibility
- All relevant reports and reporting
As People Compliance Officer, you will report directly to the Director of People Services and will also have Line Management responsibility for the part time DBS Administrator.
- Risk Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'