About the role:
The People Development Manager is a brand new exciting role within the Global People & Culture Team reporting into the Head of People Development for Europe, Americas, Africa, and Middle East & India.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic, dynamic, people centric L&D professional. This person has an innate belief in the power of lifelong learning and the transformational role that people development can play in the modern world of work. The right candidate needs to be excellent with people and sensitive to different cultures as a lot of their activity will be working with different global offices, i.e. Dallas, Dubai, Mumbai and Cape Town. The Collinson Group has a unique culture where people who think for themselves and take ownership will be hugely successful.
- Align the People Development functions globally to ensure best practise and collaboration
- Develop training evaluation methods to show ROI
- Consult, influence, coach and engage stakeholders to support learning in the workplace
- Design, update and facilitate our Managing Excellence Programme & Agility Gym
- Design, develop and facilitate programmes that drive business capabilities, i.e Business Development & Client Services
- Design and facilitate team development programmes
- Supporting the global engagement of Lynda.com (LinkedIn Learning) and implementation of LMS
Skills and Experience:
- Great at building strong relationships and networks
- Demonstrates a strong passion for learning and keeping up-to-date with the latest thinking on learning
- Excellent facilitation and delivery skills
- Strong coaching style
- Good team player
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative approach to design, delivery and problem-solving
- Excellent ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- Ability to work well through ambiguity
- Excellent IT skills (Essential: Microsoft office; LMS/Desired: Articulate; Prezi; Videoscribe)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Plan and prioritise work in a methodical and organised manner
- Good customer service skills (telephone and face to face)
- Great creative skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Very strong facilitation skills (facilitation qualification preferred)
- CIPD qualified (preferred)
- Ability to communicate at differing levels
- Proactive and client focused approach
- Confident & approachable
- Flexible and open to change
- Ability to work independently
- Resilience under pressure
- Passionate about People Development
- Team player
Collinson Group is a global leader in shaping and influencing customer behaviours to drive revenue and value for clients. The group offers a unique blend of industry and sector specialists who together provide Market-leading experience in delivering products and services across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance.
The group provides unrivalled insight and expertise around affluent consumers and frequent travellers, creating and delivering products and services that increase engagement, loyalty and value for customers.
We have more than 25 years’ experience, with 28 global locations, servicing over 800 clients in 170 countries, employing 1,500 staff, and managing over 20 million end customers. We have been bringing innovation to the market since inception - from launching the first independent global VIP lounge access Programme, Priority Pass™ to being the first to sell direct travel insurance in the UK through Columbus Direct and creating the first loyalty agency of its kind in the travel sector with ICLP.
Today we still invest heavily in innovation to ensure that we continue to deliver superior customer experiences.