Our client has been voted as a top 3 best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor and with a joint investment of £1.5b for 14,000 new homes over the next decade, there has never been a better time to join them!
Their colleagues tell them they really value the benefits they offer, see the full list here.
You can learn more about our client and what it’s like to work here by visiting and following them on Glassdoor, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Position: People Analytics Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £Competitive + Car Allowance
Benefits:Rewards - a chance to save money or receive cash back on your everyday shopping Flexible benefits - £400 to spend on a range of options from medical cover to gym memberships Pension - they offer a highly competitive choice of defined benefit or defined contribution pension schemes Generous holiday allowance - 27 days a year, rising to 30 days after five years' service Childcare Vouchers - an opportunity for parents or guardians to save money on childcare through salary exchange Car Salary Exchange - a scheme offering colleagues a way of leasing a car through a professional fleet management company Cycle to work Scheme - colleagues can lease a bike up to the value of £1,000 through monthly salary exchange.
Closing Date: Sunday 22 April 2018
1st Stage interviews: 27 April 2018 & 1 May 2018,
2nd Stage interviews: 10 May 2018
Final Stage interviews: 16 May 2018
About the role:
Are you a progressive, innovative and forward-thinking People Analytics specialist?
If you are, then they have an exciting opportunity for a talented People Analytics Manager to join them.
You will lead on MI and systems ensuring they have fit for purpose systems and provide insightful MI and Data integrity across the whole People team with the production and analysis of KPI’s.
You will act as the people team expert in providing detailed insight behind the People MI of the business, ensuring they have high quality data that drives better decisions and outcomes including data integrity, efficient processes and their systems are working at their optimum.
- Ensure high quality data is supported by “so what” and ensures the data helps move the organisation forward.
- With the support of your team, produce regular people MI and present to the Senior People leadership team the results including insight and recommendations.
- Improve the impact of HR with evidence-based solutions and recommendations.
- Maintain regular communication with the Insight team, the sector and external organisations, maintaining a strong awareness of the external environment, identifying new approaches and potential opportunities in line with their business strategy.
- Provide and update all regular reports, dashboards and presentations.
- Translate requests for the organisation and HRBPs.
- Using external empirical data and trends to inform their work and drive better outcomes.
- Develop behavioural scorecards.
- Understand how their past trends and data can help predict and present future solutions.
- Identify solutions to any emerging risks across the People agenda.
- Ensure integrity of data and correct use of systems.
- As a team, provide support to others in the team, training and coaching colleagues to increase capability in terms of data integrity and efficient processes.
- Develop together with the senior people leadership team the annual workplan and then regularly highlight performance against the work plans raising in advance concerns about delivery failure.
- Ensure compliance with best practice, legislative and regulatory frameworks including completion of 4Risk for the team.
- Lead on the provision of the tools to measure colleague engagement such as Best companies, pulse surveys and manage the use of these tools and collate the feedback for the relevant recipient.
- Provide project management support, focused on best use of the people team systems, processes and data.
- Lead, develop and motivate your team (x 1), providing clear expectations and professional leadership, with a focus on unlocking their potential.
You will need great project management skills, demonstrating the ability to deliver results when under pressure. A natural curiosity, commercialism and pragmatism with a desire to adapt and adopt best practice to benefit the business.
Combined with great analytical skills and attention to detail, strong influencing and stakeholder management skills and the ability to build effective networks. Strong expertise in use of data manipulation and analysis with the ability to communicate the complex to all.
You may have experience of the following: Data Analyst, Data Analysis, Analytics Manager, Data Manipulation Manager, Data Maneger, Data Management, Analysis Manager, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.