Morgan Hunt are looking for a hardworking PEO Workshop Lecturer for a role to start ASAP on a temporary contract until the end of the academic year. The FE Establishment is located in Derbyshire s and boasts easy transport links.
The College are looking for an experience workshop Lecturer with skills delivering in the core units:
* Engineering Principles
* Health & Safety
* Hand Fitting
You will be required to have:
* Level 3 or above teaching qualification.
* Level 3 Mechanical Engineering related qualification.
* Sound subject knowledge.
* Strong industry experience that is recent and be able to operate all relevant machinery.
* Previous experience delivering workshop PEO within a FE establishment
What Morgan Hunt can offer you:
* Your own specialist consultant and a supportive, proactive team of consultants
* Advice in your specialist industry, interview tips and updates within the industry
* A Morgan Hunt Greenroom User-Friendly timesheet APP
* Excellent Salaries fitting to your skills and experience
* Exclusive job opportunities
* CPD Courses to help improve your current skills.
* £200* Referral Bonus scheme for any successful teacher you recommend.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, or you are looking for an alternative lecturing opportunity in the East & West Midlands area, short term or long term positions, and want to hear more, then please contact Nicole at Morgan Hunt. We are welcome to hear from experienced teachers for discuss different roles available.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV and should you be successful, one of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your application.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job