- Take responsibility for new Speciality client transition projects
- Monitor own portfilio of transition projects against the agreed project plans
- Be the key point of contact for the client, attending regular transition calls / meetings with the client and as required the ceding third party administrator
- Ensure that all delivery promises and performance standards are achieved
- Take responsibility for the drafting of proformas for retirement calculations, including test packs and oversee the automation via liaising with the systems teams.
- Take responsibility for documenting procedures and establishing controls for new client during transition process
- Work on ad hoc client chargeable projects as required
- Challenge procedures to identify process improvements and drive improvements through to completion
- Build relationships across teams (on & offshore) and Willis Towers Watson lines of business
- Identify and efficiently resolve issues identifying solutions which will enable projects to be effectively delivered in accordance with client requirements
- Build on outputs from post project reviews and other sources to drive project delivery improvements across workstreams
- Gain a good understanding of the pensions administration business, service initiatives and project delivery impact on profitability
- Assist and train junior project team members
- Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
- On a daily basis be the main contact for an agreed list of projects and maintain and develop client relationships.
- Experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes including DC, DB and hybrid arrangements
- Experience of pensions projects
- Knowledge of occupational pension scheme buy ins and buy outs an advantage
- Record of demonstrating the ability to identify opportunities for improvement with subsequent delivery
- Previous experience in delivery of pensions administration services to clients and understanding of supporting processes and systems
- Concise and confident communicator of project governance aspects and issues – covering both verbal and written skills
- Highly organized, motivated individual with excellent communication skills and strong team skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'