Pensions Transfer Specialist
London / Malta
Negotiable basic + benefits and generous relocation package.
Information about the client:
My client is a leading provider of financial advice for both UK residents and also for expatriate clients living in primarily Southern Europe. In response to the high and growing numbers of existing and potential clients they are looking to expand its already successful team.
Responsibilities of the role as a Pensions Transfer Specialist:
- As part of the role you will act as the company’s pension specialist assisting, supporting and advising the company’s partners and their clients looking to retire overseas and transfer their pension scheme to a new jurisdiction;
- You will be working with the sales team, providing analysis and report writing on the suitability of making a transfer, information on any relevant compliance changes and updates with regards to the pension transfer market including occupational pension transfers.
Requirements of the role as a Pensions Transfer Specialist:
- This role would suit an experienced pensions IFA or paraplanner who is ideally diploma qualified and who has experience in pensions and at retirement solutions;
- Be capable to work both independently and within a team;
- You must have good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ideally a good understanding of the QROPS market although training is provided;
- The role will be based between Malta and London and may well entail travel to Southern Europe when required.
- Opportunity to work abroad in Southern Europe;
- The company is owned by its own managers and locally-based partners.
- Report Writing
- Written Communication