Pensions Training Administrator
Pensions Training Administrator - Salary c£30,000.00 Pension + Excellent Benefits
Based: Amersham / Nationwide
We are searching for an experienced Financial services Trainer with experience in the Pensions sector, responsibilities will include supporting the Technical Training and Qualifications Administration on keys projects and updating the skills Matrix.
- Support the Technical Training Manager on key projects and updating the Skills Matrix
- Review and monitor the existing in-house training courses
- Recommend and Project manage new training builds and monitor target dates
- Manage systems with relevant course information and produce relevant reports
- Key contact for all qualification queries and related enquiries
- Undertake training administration for all learning activities including room and resource bookings, liaising with the Secretarial team as required
- Contact all new starters to ascertain their professional qualifications, deal directly with the PMI on membership and qualification queries
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Pension Administration experience 2yrs +
- Background in DC, DB or Final salary pension administration would be ideal
- Ideally some involvement in training or HR or a desire to get into this area
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to handle a variety to tasks
- High attention to detail, strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- PMI qualifications or Certificate in Pension Calculations would be ideal but not essential
This is an exciting role with a progressive and professional employer, apply today or contact us for more information.
Radley Recruitment is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.
- technical support
- final salary
- pension administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"