Pensions Technician Specialist/ Senior Pensions Technician Specialist
£18,000 - £29,000 + benefits
Our client is one of the largest and fastest growing providers of integrated professional support services in the UK. They aim to help a range of public and private sector clients improve service to their customers and they continue to grow year on year.
You will ensure key projects and scheme events are completed in line with procedural and client requirements and within service level agreements and to provide a continually improving level of customer service in terms of quality, cost and time.
Senior Pensions Technician Specialists will support the team on complex casework, high value cases and complaints and further check calculations and processes completing all tasks in line with current work procedures.
- Perform manual pension calculations to a high standard
- Monitor and maintain the incoming workflow and controls around scheme tasks as required.
- Input on projects that use other areas of CEB.
- Control the quality of customer outputs to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Promote the provision of a first-class experience for customers and to share knowledge and expertise with other team members.
- Support and assist the management team where required in all aspects of service delivery
The successful candidate is able to identify and explain the difference between DB/DC/Hybrid pension schemes and has the ability to perform complex manual calculations.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss this in more detail, please contact Jake at JWS Resources.