Our highly professional and reputable pension client is seeking a Pension Technical Manager to join their growing team.
The job holder will be responsible for providing analysis and interpretation of tax and pensions legislation which impacts the UK business to internal and external customers.
To ensure that the pensions control framework complies with regulatory requirements and drives good customer outcomes. The post holder will have previous experience working in a similar environment.
- Liaison with other Group companies in relation to business and product development.
- Attend business partner/member meetings to impart appropriate technical information
- Support the business to ensure compliance with company procedures, legislation and regulations.
- Provide technical sign off to new or amended procedures and, documentation thus maintaining integrity of product documents and information provided.
- Oversee and/or assist with research or technical issues relative to regulatory and/or administrative issues.
- Prepare informative technical bulletins for internal and external stakeholders periodically.
- Prepare and present training materials for internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the business to deliver excellent customer outcomes
- Monitor regulatory developments, assess and ensure appropriate controls are put in place for those that impact the firm
- Ensure that regulatory returns are submitted within set deadlines.
- Collating and presenting monthly reports to the Board and relevant committees.
- Business related degree (minimum 2nd class) or equivalent professional qualification
- CF1, CF2, FA2
- Desirable (R04, R08, J05) or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a financial services environment
- Analysing and interpreting key information to aid in projects/tasks.
- Identifying and recommending appropriate solutions to meet business requirements.
- Delivery of good customer outcomes
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of UK tax and pensions legislation
- Ability to design and implement risk-based monitoring
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, verbally or in writing to internal and external audiences
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Strong planning and organisations skill.
- Proven people management and coaching skills with experience of leading a team.
- Keen eye for detail to help develop individuals, process and procedures.
- IT literate,
- Ability to communicate technical language in an easily understood manner across different peer groups
Excellent opportunity to join superb employer
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job