A Growing Pensions Third Party Administrator based in Darlington are now looking to add a Pensions Technical Lead to a newly created team.
You must have extensive Defined Benefit Pensions Administration experience to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering the Pensions Administration Technical L&D strategy.
- Facilitating the roll out of any changes in Pensions Administration operational procedures
- Creating a framework for training and development
- Designing and delivering role specific technical induction programmes.
- Performing analysis of any changes to Operational Procedures
- Supporting Change Management programmes.
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, excellent pension, 28 days holiday and other additional company benefits.
Please quote <45334> when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at . This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'