A fantastic opportunity as a Pensions Specialist has arisen with a well-established wealth management firm, that are looking for an experienced individual that can hit the ground running and assist their financial advisers from the off. This is a firm that is expanding quickly and there is clear progression into a senior position within 6 months due to succession planning.
• G60 or AF3, R08 (Pension update); Dip Pfs and progress towards Advanced Diploma would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of FCA rules relating to DB transfers.
• Systems: O&M pension profiler, Selecta-pension or similar.
• Demonstrable, up to date relevant professional development.
• Market & industry awareness of legislative/regulatory developments as they affect pensions & advisers.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Preparing ETVAS reports and contacting scheme administrators to obtain member specific information
• Preparing DB suitability reports.
• Checking all types of pension switches/ transfers, pension suitability reports & providing constructive feedback to advisers.
• Assisting Managing Partner & Business Quality Manager with pension business monitoring/case checks and pension technical queries
• Dealing with any other pension technical queries as needed.
Knowledge of back office systems particularly Intelligent Office or similar IFA back office systems is highly desirable & advantageous. (Training for Intelligent Office will be provided if required).
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Pensions Specialist, Pensions Transfer, IFA, Paraplanner, Pensions Senior Administrator
- Wealth Management