Our client is a nationwide and award-winning firm, that provides financial advice to personal and corporate clients throughout the UK. The firm have extensive experience in advising on medical professionals, teachers, and other public-sector pension schemes.
Presently, the firm have an opportunity for a self-employed AF3 or G60 qualified adviser to join the team. Currently, there is an overload of pensions transfer leads being generated through the firms’ affinity partners and the firms’ advisers - Approximately, there is an average of 3 cases per week guaranteed. The pensions transfer advisers within the firm are writing in excess of £250k per year with even greater potential for business. With a competitive commission split, this opportunity gives an individual the realistic opportunity to achieve a salary of £150K+ in the first year.
- Competitive commission splits
- Vast opportunities with existing and potential clients
- A three-day residential course providing the technical and business development training you need to get up and running quickly and writing business effectively
- Support by a Business Development Executive to assist with developing your business locally
- Market-leading business processing system incorporating risk-profiling and compliance sign-off ensures you spend less time on administration and more time with clients
- An affinity group marketing programme that generates qualified client leads
- A wide range of fully-researched products and investment funds and services selected to meet the needs of your clients, enabling you to advise on all main areas of financial planning with confidence
- Business development support from an Adviser Support Team when required
- Knowledge, Skills & Experienced Required
- Minimum of Level 4 qualification + AF3 or G60
- Minimum of 2 years client facing experience
- Financial Planning