Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a Pensions Consultancy who are presently recruiting for both Senior Pensions Administrators and a Team Leader.
Consideration can be given to both full and part time employment.
Each team is managed by a team leader and work is carried out in accordance with the Pension Administration Department’s control environment procedures which are in place to ensure accuracy and timeliness of the services for clients.
- Prepare manual and computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
- Maintain the database; prepare generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
- Communicate with clients, their employees and former employees and advisers
- Carry out and check cash handling and accounting functions to client pension and related arrangements, liaising with bank and investment managers as appropriate
- Process and check client pensioner payrolls, including calculation of net pay, arranging payments, liaison with tax offices and preparation of year end returns
- Liaise with authorities including DWP, HMRC (including NICO), The Pensions Regulator and the Information Commissioner
- Read, research and understand documentation relating to each scheme, for example, deeds
- Check work of other team members, ensuring accuracy and compliance with procedures and legislation, as agreed
- Project based work as agreed from time to time
- Encourage the team to look for efficiency gains
- Carry out activities in line with agreed service levels
- Support effective team working and be willing to ask others for support
- Demonstrate an awareness of how the PPF operates and the nature and type of compensation (specific for PPF Administration)
- Have working knowledge of Shared Workspace (specific for GMP Reconciliation)
- Demonstrate understanding of Scheme Reconciliation Service and how to use this for the benefit of clients (specific for GMP Reconciliation)
- Adhere to specific targets, carry out calculations and tasks involved in working on PPF schemes, and respond to the need for a rapid turnaround of work (specific for PPF Administration)
- Any other reasonable task as advised from time-to-time
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST HAVE PENSIONS EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
This role would be suited to any of the following;
- Pensions Administrator
- DB Pensions Administrator
- Final Salary Pensions Administrator
- Pensions Admin
- DC Pensions Administrator
- Money Purchase Pensions Administrator
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vac
- Pensions Administrator
- DB Pensions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'