Within this role you will be responsible for managing various complex projects simultaneously, working very closely with the Pension & Benefits Manager and Team Leader. You will be required to transform business requirements into detailed system specifications and to ensure that system developments fulfil business requirements.
Essential skills and Experience:
• Detailed knowledge of Defined Contribution Occupational Pension Schemes. Knowledge of Defined Benefit Occupational Pension Schemes is desirable but not essential.
• Senior stakeholder management experience
• Previous experience in managing complex projects
• Experienced user of MS Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Advanced Excel skills, work will involve Pivot Tables & Reporting, Advanced Formulas, Tables & Formatting, Data Views, VLOOKUP’s ,VBA and Macros
• PRINCE 2 or similar qualification
• PMI qualification preferred
The ideal candidate will already be working as a Project Manager within the Pension's industry, with previous stakeholder management experience and a proven track record of managing complex projects, while possessing strong pensions administration skills.
For more information on this role, please call Lynn Wilson on 0141 241 4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job