Key responsibilities include:
• Adhering to best practice procedures in all aspects of project related tasks as defined by the Company.
• Participating in project related work.
• Handling any data processing and project tasks, ensuring projects are fully monitored and completed in line with customer and legislation requirements.
• First level checking of work completed by more junior staff. In addition, final checking of non-financial work.
• Receiving and handling internal and external telephone queries.
• Taking responsibility for projects and exercises.
• Updating relevant pension administration databases and systems.
• Dealing with more complex pensions queries.
• Handling both Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) queries.
Knowledge & experience
• Able to demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of pensions administration/project activities and can apply this knowledge to any scheme.
• Previous pensions administration experience of Defined Benefit (DB) schemes including benefit calculations and project related work.
• Third party pensions administration experience preferred, although strong all round experience within an in house pensions department, which is not purely process driven will be considered.
• Able to demonstrate a numerical aptitude evidenced by work related experience or academic achievements as listed below.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Willingness to learn.
• Able to take ownership and responsibility for own work.
• Enthusiastic, positive and flexible approach to work.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job