Pensions Project Administrator - Excellent Career Opportunity
Chelmsford: £23-30,000 + Excellent Package
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Leading Financial Services Company
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with proven Pensions Project Administration experience in DB schemes to join a leading Pension Consultancy.
The role will include:
- Participating in data processing and project tasks, ensuring projects are fully monitored and completed inline with customer and legislation requirements
- Report writing
- Effectively dealing with internal and external queries including queries from the Department for Work and Pensions and HM Revenue and Customer.
- Carrying out manual calculations
- Handling more complex pension queries
- Responsibly for ad-hoc projects
- Mentoring and checking work of more junior staff
You should have experience working of DB technical Pension Administration and Project related work. You will need to be highly organised, be able to work to strict deadlines and also be able to work under pressure. Ideally you will have a willingness to learn with the possibility of completing relevant pension qualifications.
For more information, please contact Chloe Girdler
- Financial Services
- Pension Administration
- Project Work