A global Asset Management business are looking add a Pensions Product Manager into a newly created position due to extensive growth in their Surrey office.
You must have a strong pension products development background to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate with be responsible for:
- Working with the business channels to understand customer requirements as they relate to the products you are responsible for ensuring these are carried through to development.
- Developing and maintaining market leading, competitive and compliant products and services
- Seeking to deliver operational efficiency and scalability by working with functional teams to understand pain points and potential areas for change
- Acting as product manager on change projects ensuring all participants have a clear understanding of business requirements and making decisions quickly and effectively to ensure the pace of development is maintained and that change is developed on time, on scope and within budget
- Maintaining a culture of continuous improvement by constantly evaluating the products against customer needs to ensure we maintain a market leading position
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, performance bonus, flexible working and other additional company benefits.
Please quote <44121> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'