Joining our team as the Pensions Operations Manager you will be ensuring that the pensions administration function, both in-house and outsourced, provides a high quality and efficient service to the pension scheme members, the Trustees, the Governance Committee and the Company. You will manage the in-house administrators and the relationship with the outsourced administrators.
You will work with the UK Pensions Manager, the Trustee, the Governance Committee, external advisers and multiple functions within the business and demonstrate a real passion for the business and function, ensuring best practice and applying good judgement about opportunities to really drive change and add value.
Within the travel sector we set high performance standards and achieve excellent results by putting our customers at the heart of everything we do. If you’re a talented individual who wants to learn, grow and drive their career, there is a bright and rewarding future in joining TUI
What you will be doing
As the Pensions Operations Manager you will take ownership of the Pensions Administration function both in-house and outsourced ensuring a high quality and efficient service to members. During 2018 the Pensions Administration function will be moving to a co-sourced solution and you will be responsible for managing the smooth transition of service and staffing.
You will stay up to date with the latest Pensions Legislation changes whilst effectively interpreting and communicating it to the Administration team and business as needed. Having the ability to lead, motivate and engage the team and colleagues; prioritise and deal effectively with the business as usual workload, whilst balancing key project activities.
Working with confidence and competence, where there is detail or ambiguity, to plan and implement projects and train. Recognising and rewarding talent; performance management etc.
What we are looking for
• PMI Qualified or part qualified would be preferable
• Extensive experience of DB/DC pensions administration within in-house or consultancy environment or equivalent, with up to date knowledge of pensions legislation and impact on pension calculations and practices.
• Excellent organisational and multitasking skills with ability to work under pressure and plan in detail and with ambiguity
• A strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, with good relationship building and collaboration skills who will build long term relationships and trust
• Effective problem solving and analytical skills to anticipate future needs/issues including leading on identifying solutions and making recommendations
• Comprehensive and up to date grasp of pensions legislation and best practice and its practical / pragmatic application
• Proven track record of People Management with an ability to positively influence the behaviours and decisions of other
• Experience of management of Key Stakeholder and external party relationships at a management level is required
• Passionate about development of yourself and staff
Working within TUI group
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Sub brands include Sensatori, Sensimar, and Family Life, as well as First Choice Holiday Villages and SplashWorld Resorts. Our airline is the UK’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year. It’s our people that make us number one.
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV.