Our client is in search of an experienced Pensions/ M&A/ Bulk Annuities Lawyer to join their Life and Pension's Team within Insurance. The institution is a leading UK commercial bank with their Headquarters based in London. This role can be based in London, Edinburgh, Bristol or Leeds. They are looking to offer from £65,000 to £95,000 per annum plus a competitive benefit package.
This role will be responsible for advising and supporting senior stakeholders and the legal and secretariat community, working as a senior specialist within your field.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders.
- Advising and supporting any issues in relation bulk annuity.
- You will work within the bulk annuity team to assist the organisations Insurance area and other relevant areas
- Working with senior members within the Life and Pensions department.
- Assist with regulatory and business development projects that relate to bulk annuity.
- Advise on Corporate Governance and Risk Management following risk management policy.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge
- Fully UK qualified solicitor or barrister
- Experience of working within Bulk Annuity, a pensions background would be an advantage.
- Background within Insurance would be an advantage
- May also consider individuals with a strong M&A/commercial contracts background
- Understanding of legal risk management
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.