Our client is in search of an experienced Pensions/ M&A/ Bulk Annuities Lawyer to join their Life and Pension's Team within Insurance. The institution is a leading UK commercial bank with their Headquarters based in London. This role can be based in London, Edinburgh, Bristol or Leeds. They are looking to offer from £65,000 to £95,000 per annum plus a competitive benefit package.
This role will be responsible for advising and supporting senior stakeholders and the legal and secretariat community, working as a senior specialist within your field.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders.
- Advising and supporting any issues in relation bulk annuity.
- You will work within the bulk annuity team to assist the organisations Insurance area and other relevant areas
- Working with senior members within the Life and Pensions department.
- Assist with regulatory and business development projects that relate to bulk annuity.
- Advise on Corporate Governance and Risk Management following risk management policy.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge
- Fully UK qualified solicitor or barrister
- Experience of working within Bulk Annuity, a pensions background would be an advantage.
- Background within Insurance would be an advantage
- May also consider individuals with a strong M&A/commercial contracts background
- Understanding of legal risk management
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job