£55000 - £75000 per annum
A Big 4 firm with a presence UK wide, looking to recruit into their rapidly growing Investment Advisory function which current stands at over 100 people. This team offers full investment consulting services to both trustees and sponsors of pension schemes, across both defined benefits and defined contribution markets. This practice provides advice to charities, insurers and high net worth individuals on a range of investment issues.
About the role
You will provide direct support to the lead consultant in the provision of investment advice to a a wide range of clients (DB, DC, Fiduciary, Wealth Management, Endowments and Charities), in addition to taking the lead on relationships with smaller clients. You will be involved directly in the provision of strategic and manager research, attending client meetings with other members of the team, taking responsibility for checking the work of more junior members of the team and drafting reports.
What you will need to be successful
* FIA/FFA or CFA qualified or studying towards
* Experience of working within pensions investments
* Prior experience within consultancy
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
What you will get in return
* Competitive salary, flexible and dependent on experiece
* Annual leave + bank holidays and the option to buy or sell
* Bonus scheme
* Flexible, part time and remote working options
* Excellent opportunity to develop as part of a growing and brand-new investments team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'