Our client is seeking an experienced and customer focused individual to join their busy helpdesk! The Pensions Helpdesk services all of the client’s individual and corporate clients, providing a number of services. You will primarily be responsible for providing information and assistance and ensuring that the client feels valued.
The person most suited to this role will have client service at the forefront of their mind, be motivated by healthy competition and be keen to work in a professional and sociable environment. In return for your hard work we will provide the opportunity for personal development and progression within the helpdesk.
If you are looking to join a team with fantastic team spirit, whilst gaining real job satisfaction from delivering incredible client service, look no further than our Helpdesk.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure the best possible outcome for clients at all times
- Answer inbound calls
- Translate complex topics effectively and simply
- Reply to client letters and emails
- Maintain a professional and friendly approach
- Liaise with third parties on clients behalf
- Ensure clients are treated fairly, in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- Refer any instances of client dissatisfaction or suspicion of money-laundering appropriately
- Maintain and enhance our reputation for excellence within the industry
- Proactively look for ways to improve the quality and profitability of the products and services we offer our clients
- Relevant experience within a similar role (e.g. working in an office/call centre, customer service role etc.)
- Experience within financial services would be advantageous
- Knowledge of products and services offered by the client
- Sound organisational and communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
Hours: 40 hours per week (8 hours per day) - Monday to Friday + 1 in 3 Saturdays per month (paid at time and a half!).
8am - 5.00pm, 9.00pm - 6.00pm or 10.00am - 7.00pm (1 hour for lunch)
shift patterns would be on a 2 week rota basis.
Saturdays - you will be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays, 9.30am - 1.00pm, paid at time and a half, this will be on top of your salary.
Additional overtime will be offered depending on the period this falls within, overtime rates outside of Saturday hours are changeable.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Pension Administration