PENSIONS & FINANCIAL ADVISING ADMINISTRATOR
SALARY: £25,000 + BENEFITS
A Financial Services Administrator is required to work for our Client, a small, established and growing firm of Financial Advisers. Supporting for two Financial Advisers, and working alongside an Administrator / PA the successful Candidate will join the Practice at an exciting time, and will become a fundamental part of their exciting growth plans. Forming part of one of the largest firms of Wealth Managers in the UK, our Client offers first class training and support and ongoing career development.
The successful Candidate will be responsible for;
- Managing the Saleforce Database
- Preparing pre-meeting documentation for the Adviser
- Dealing with the Client Annual Reviews
- Ensuring Client appointments are made
- Processing new business applications
- Creating Client Valuations & Illustrations
- Chasing Letters of Authority
- Liaising with Product Providers and third parties
Candidates applying must have previous experience working for a firm of Financial Planners or for a Provider. You will understand how the industry works, and be keen to develop your skills and progress within Financial Planning. Excellent communication skills are required. You will be smartly presented, offer first class communication skills, and have the ability to liaise with HNW Individuals.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'