A fantastic opportunity for a strong Pensions/Finance Administrator has become available for a reputable and established firm based in Peterborough. This is a growing company who now seek added assistance in their Finance team, on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a strong administration and preferably pension or finance experience, but this is not essential and a hardworking and dedicated attitude.
Main duties include:
- Dealing with all correspondence and emails
- Scanning and archiving all documentation
- Processing all administration and accounts
- Complete daily and monthly tasks
- Incoming and outbound calls
- All areas of general administration for the office
- Both internal and external queries
- Ad hoc administration duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong Administration/Office Assistant background
- Finance experience is desired but not essential
- Strong Excel and IT skills
- Good communication skills
- A hardworking attitude
- Be a good organiser and prioritise workload
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please send your CV to Eliza asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants has the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.