Pensions Data Implementation Coordinator : Surrey : Salary negotiable : Bonus + Pension c.£6,000
- Reputable Financial Services employer, solid and expanding business model
- Great chance to move on from standard DB or DC pensions admin, varied/challenging role
- Due diligence client meetings, help to support the Implementations Project Manager by covering all data aspects of establishing new DC schemes
- Looking for recent DB or DC admin experience
The Company: This is aleading Financial Services employer that has enjoyed consistent growth within several areas of the business in recent years. This role is based within one of the most expansive areas within the company, administering over £70bn of customer assets.
The Role: The prime focus of this DC Implementation team is to ensure that new DC schemes are established to agreed time-scales. You will be responsible for covering all data aspects of establishing new DC schemes, this will include initial review and analysis of data, including data relating to pension protections, undertaking a due diligence meeting with the client, data set up, transition of existing assets and issuing new joiner letters/member statements. You will support the Implementation Project Manager in delivering to the client on schedule and will co-ordinate all data related activity to on board scheme members onto our client’s platform. Other key elements of this role include:
- Understand operational requirements for back end teams, ensuring data received supports the administration.
- Help senior management with ad-hoc projects as required to help drive the DC business forward.
- Liaise with clients and internal associates to resolve any outstanding issues relating to data administration.
- Interact with the appropriate members of Admin and Financial Operations to ensure that all-proper controls are established.
- Effectively manage the client by communicating in a timely fashion any issues that could impact the conversion schedule or result in a change of data requirements.
Skills / Experience Required: To be considered for the Pensions Data Implementation Coordinator role, you must have previous experience as a DC or DB Pensions Administrator - previous implementation or installation experience would be viewed as an unexpected bonus. Strong MS Excel skills are a must as is attention to detail and a focus on accuracy. Our client is also keen to find people who are self-starters, keen to take on responsibility and new projects.
Additional Information: The Pensions Data Implementation Coordinator post comes with negotiable salary whilst the pension and bonus would generally add c.£6,000. Free car parking available along with a host of additional benefits.
The Pensions Data Implementation Coordinator position is only one of many vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment and the Consultant handling this role has over 25 years experience in this field. Areas of expertise include pensions, sales support, employee benefits/group risk, compliance, flexible benefits, paraplanners, underwriting, customer services and IT related roles. We predominately focus on London and the Home Counties, although we have also been successful in offering national solutions and overseas. Check the website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.
- Defined Benefit
- Defined Contribution
- Pension Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'