An established and thriving Financial Services group currently have the requirement for a Pensions Consultant to join their growing Employee Benefits division. Our client are a national business with multiple offices in the UK and over 100 members of staff.
The client is seeking to recruit an additional Pensions Consultant to join the Bath office. The role will be to provide exceptional pensions advice to individual scheme members and pensions guidance to the Employee Benefits clients and their employees.
You will be tasked with:
- Creating, building and maintain long term relationships through quality of advice and service
- Arrange and attending meetings with members as well as responding to ongoing member queries
- Providing initial Group Employee Pension Advice in the workplace presentations to clients & Employees
- Providing Pension Guidance presentations to Employees
- Build and maintain relationships with the EB Consultants and EB Support team to ensure the delivery of excellent clients service at all times
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an experienced Consultant with the Level 4 qualification as a minimum. You will receive a competitive basic salary + bonuses and excellent company benefits.
- Pensions Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job