I am currently working with a growing financial planning firm in Bath searching for a Pensions Consultant to join their employee benefits division. The firm offer a wide range of financial services from employee benefits to fund management, independent, SME and corporate advice.
In this role day to day you would be responsible for:-
- Create, build and maintain long term relationships through quality of advice and service
- Arrange and attend meetings with members as well as responding to ongoing member queries regarding their schemes
- Provide a full review of a client's current pension arrangements, undertake a fact find, know your customer, risk profile and capacity for loss to provide an appropriate recommendation report
- Provide initial group employee pension advice in the workplace presentations to clients and employees
- Build and maintain successful relationships with clients and their employees
- Identify opportunities for up-selling/cross-selling based on understanding client needs
- Build and maintain relationships with the EB Consultants and EB support team to ensure the delivery of excellent clients service at all times
- Conducting research, analysing and presenting the results
- Writing/drafting reports and member communications
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA Statements of Principle and Code of Practice and all other relevant FCA guidelines at all times
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and have ideally held previous CF30 status. They will need to hold their Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent and hold their AF3 or G60 qualifications.
As well as demonstrate a high level of competence with regard to providing focused advice to clients and strong technical knowledge of both defined benefit and defined contribution schemes.
The successful candidate will benefit from c£40,000 + excellent company benefits + flexibility of working for a modern, forward thinking company.
If you're interested in hearing more about the position then please contact Shelley Hobson at IDEX Consulting.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Pensions Consultant
- Pensions Advisor
- Pensions Specialist