This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known established company in Leicester, working in the Pensions team on an initial contract basis.
About the Role
- Perform DB retirement calculations and prepare communications to Active & Deferred members, at retirement wake up and for early retirement requests, including Ill Health retirements. This includes illustrations for those not requesting a retirement imminently.
- Perform death benefit calculations and communications to the Personal Representative of the deceased and ensure that the relevant documentation is sent and received within the prescribed timescales.
- Perform Active to Deferred calculations for all scheme leavers, preparing communications to those members detailing the options they have upon leaving the scheme.
- Perform initial review of complaints received by the department and prepare a summary of each case for the management team, presenting and suggesting a response and where necessary liaising with external legal advisers to put forward an approach to resolve and prevent re occurrence for administration errors.
- Ideally you will possess previous experience DB Pensions Administration and experience of working with occupational pension schemes within an in-house or third party pensions administration function.
- Good knowledge of defined benefit and defined contribution administration processes.
- Excellent attention to detail and be comfortable working to a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your workload and manage expectations.
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday Entitlement
- Car Parking
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.