Pensions Compliance Manager - Award-winning Advisory Firm
Horsham | £50,000 + Great Package
A leading UK Financial Services Group who are undergoing rapid expansion have a new challenging career opportunity for an experienced Compliance Manager with significant Pension Transfers knowledge.
Specifics of the role will involve -
- Add value to the Compliance Department by assisting with the design and implementation of compliance procedures
- Help to produce and implement the Compliance and Monitoring programmes
- Identify risks that may have an impact on the business and discuss with Compliance Director as required
- Monitor Advisors and consultants ensure that any training or development requirements are attended to. Highlight any findings within the monitoring programme.
- Investigate complaints and errors, following internal and FCA guidelines. Ensure all records of updated and recorded in line with procedure.
- Educate all staff on polices and changes that could affect the business.
- Provide a Compliance induction to all new joiners and ensure that they have a full understanding of company policy and requirements.
- Help manage compliance projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for a compliance professional to join an entrepreneurial company who have ambitious growth plans. They are looking for a proactive individual who wants to add value and contribute to the development of the department.
To apply for the position, you must have strong Pensions product and Transfer experience, hold a full diploma, plus an additional pension qualification AF3, AF7 or G60 - JO7 would be a bonus and have significant Compliance experience within Financial Services, preferably in an investment or pensions environment
In return, they offer:
- A fantastic working environment within a truly entrepreneurial and forward-thinking firm
- Great remuneration package
- The opportunity to progress and develop
For more information please contact Briony Malden
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'