Summary of Role
As a Senior Analyst, the successful candidate will operate as a project manager in the UK’s CCM team with a focus on delivery, and supporting the project lead in day-to-day client management. The candidate must also have excellent written communication skills, and have experience in drafting and reviewing client-ready materials.The role is both internally and externally facing, with an emphasis on co-ordinating the project team and delivering leading employee benefit communications and engagement plans, whilst developing excellent client relationships. For this role, there is a specific emphasis on experience in helping organisations to deliver change and engaging employee experiences in the UK pensions and benefits space.The expectation is that candidate will have experience of delivering similar assignments. This would typically entail supporting a project lead in shaping the overall engagement and strategic approach, being responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery (showing disciplines in marketing, communication, digital and consumer facing principles) and having demonstrable experience in supporting the management of multiple stakeholder groups.
- Understand and be able to engage with WTW’s Communication and Change Management methodologies and our broader pensions and benefits offering.
- Manage relevant projects and project teams across our account portfolio including large and medium sized clients. Project management would include:
- Management of the end-to-end project delivery including tracking and monitoring deliverables, keeping the project lead apprised of project status as well as anticipating difficulties and offering potential solutions, and contributing to the shape of the brief and the overall project strategy.
- Being responsible for making sure deliverables and junior associates are compliant with WTW project methodology.
- Make a substantial contribution to content - e.g. the creative and technical aspects of written communications, the structure and approach of digital and non-digital items, and branding aspects such as look and feel.
- Support the project lead in the management of project teams that may range from 2 to up to 10 project team members.
- Coordination of deliverables with our creative partners - both the internal design studio and external vendors.
- Continue to develop a thorough understanding of the market. Support the project lead in developing effective long-term relationships with clients.
- Bring technical knowledge of the UK’s pensions and benefits space, i.e. understanding legislative and consumer changes, knowing client demands, and supporting project leads in developing our response.
- Support more senior colleagues in the development and delivery of innovative client strategies and solutions which results in significant revenue growth.
- Support more senior colleagues in our involvement and connection with key internal stakeholders in our Retirement, Administration and Investment businesses.
- Support more junior colleagues in their development, including guidance around project management skills and technical knowledge development.
- Achieve individual delivery goals.
- Experience in benefit communications and engagement, ideally but not necessarily in a consulting role.
- Examples of tangible contributions to excellent communications and engagement projects.
- Strong creative and copy-writing skills as well as excellent attention to detail.
- An understanding of consumer engagement principles, approaches and techniques including marketing and communication approaches.
- Experience of managing project teams and supporting project governance.
- Experience in supporting the development and delivery of engagement approaches across both digital and non-digital channels.
- Familiarity with the wider retirement, benefits and administration market.
- Technical proficiency in UK benefits and pensions; enough to be able to draft and review client-ready content.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'