Due to ongoing business expansion, this highly respected and professional Third Party Pensions Consultancy is going from strength to strength and is now seeking a Client Relationship Manager.
This position can be based out of a number of their offices in either Berkshire, Somerset/Gloucestershire, Birmingham or Essex, with additional travel to client sites.
As a Client Relationship Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the overall success of the organisation, where you will take lead for administration for their large pension administration client scheme. This will include being responsible for, but not limited to:
- Ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of client work to agreed deadlines to comply with legislative and clients’ requirements.
- Day to day management of client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients.
- Project managing annual projects, ensuring these projects are fully monitored and completed in line with customer and legislation requirements.
- Preparing for and where appropriate participating in trustee meetings.
- Managing complex pensions queries and pensions consultative advice.
- Monitoring on going procedural developments and implementing changes to procedures where required.
- Managing new business tenders and presentations.
As someone who possesses proven pensions (DC & DB) experience within the administration business of a third party, including strong technical skills and client management skills.. It is also essential that you are able to demonstrate a very wide and expansive knowledge of the pensions industry, including legislation etc.
This is a very brief job description but a full and more detailed specification and details of the remuneration package on offer that includes a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefit packages with the commitment to support you in professional studies etc. is available on application
- Defined Benefit
- Pension Administration
- Client work
- Client Management