Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a TPA who are presently recruiting for a Pensions Client Delivery Manager
What you will do:
- Managing the client relationship for a portfolio of PM-owned clients, maintaining a clear understanding of the clients requirements through demonstrating a good understanding of all processes and procedures used to satisfy the clients requirements.
- Liaising with Client Relationship Directors for large clients and AIDB consultants for fully bundled clients, to front the administration service and address any issues.
- Attending client meetings to present administration reports and address any service issues.
- Working with the relevant Client Relationship Director, lead all Opportunistic Income generating initiatives for the business unit, holding discussions with clients as appropriate
- Handle the client interaction on any escalated complex queries, tasks and issues and provide information, advice and support to the business unit and Service Delivery Manager as required.
- Identify complaints at the earliest opportunity with a positive attitude, addressing the true root cause and implementing effective corrective action in order to prevent re-occurrence.
Your experience will include
- Exposure in a corporate pensions environment , ideally within a client facing role
- Strong client management skills and the ability to manage conflicting relationships and or positions in a rational and transparent manner.
- Ability to develop service delivery plans and continuously monitor activity to achieve objectives
- Ability to communicate effectively including report writing
- Ability to work effectively with multiple teams
- Strong account management skills with the ability to source opportunities
- Demonstrate an attitude of get it right first time for all customer outputs
- Flexible to working hours and able to travel when required
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have PENSIONS CLIENT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
This role would be suited to any of the following;
- Pensions Client Development Manager
- Pensions Manager
- Pensions Client Delivery Manager
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies
- pensions management
- pensions client delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job