* Understanding of SIPPs and Pension Transfers
Pensions Claims Advisor
* Ideally you should be CeFA, CertPFS or FPC qualified and have a detailed understanding of all types of Pension products including SIPPs and Pension transfers.
* However, experience in Pension advice or administration or been involved in the Pension transfer process.
* The role involves handling inbound warm calls from customers who have lost out as a result of unsuitable Pension advice.
* The adviser will follow a defined process to identify any potential mis-selling and be involved in preparing a claim against a bank or financial adviser
* Good understanding of regulated pension products and sales process followed by banks and financial advisers
* Excellent telephone manner is essential and a commitment to the very best customer service
* Excellent sales skills
* Ability to work under pressure in an organised way in a very busy office
* Strong desire to hit targets to achieve bonus
Basic salary £18,000 to £25,000 depending on role and experience. There is also an attractive commission structure.
Hours: 35 hours per week, normally 9.30 - 5.30 or 11.30 - 7.30.
However flexibility is required as there may be a need to work a shift between 9am and 9pm.
Holidays: 28 days per annum
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job