My client are offering these roles until 31 December 2018.
The purpose of the role is to work as part of a team to provide a pension administration services to clients, Trustees, members and pensioners.
Other key responsibilities of this role are:
• Adhoc payroll duties
• Woking in a self-directed manner to complete Pensions Administration processes.
• Deal with telephone calls in a timely, accurate and polite manner.
• Ensure records are kept up-to-date and benefits are paid within agreed timescales by dealing with changes to members and pensioners circumstances.
• Deal with general correspondence using plain English.
• Resolve queries within agreed timescales, using various forms of communication, both verbal and written.
• Work within guidelines set on Data Protection and Financial Service Act.
• Deal with event driven processes within agreed timescales.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who has previous experience working in a Pensions Administration role, with Defined Contribution experience as well as processing high volume payroll and manual calculations.
You should hold good communication skills (both verbal and written), be able to work to tight deadlines, have good IT skills and also have good organisation and prioritisation skills.
To be successful in this role we’re looking for people that take personal responsibility and accountability for their work with excellent customer focus.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job