Do you have experience in the administration of Defined Benefit pension schemes and are looking to work for an organisation where you will have the opportunity to work remotely and only have to go into the office 2 to 3 days a week, once everyone returns to normal?
If so, we are now recruiting for a leading and modern organisation who have grown considerably over the last couple of years due to new business and additional acquisitions, who are now seeking an additional two Senior DB Pension Administrator/Pension Administrator for their offices in Berkshire. This area of the business provides a market leading pension administration service across the full range of final salary scheme options. The client tailored service is web enabled and provides online access to members, trustees and sponsoring employees alike.
These specific are not just about day-to-day administration and will include but not be limited to:
- Training of other team members, as well as assisting less experienced team members and checking and authorising other team members’ work
- Managing the calculation and payment of scheme benefits in accordance with the Rules
- Ensuring an ongoing understanding and application of benefit structures, Trust Deed & Rules, current pensions legislation, PSO and Disclosure requirements
- Project work as directed by Team Leader or Manager, as well as overseeing the provision of technical information both verbally and in writing
- Checking and authorising cases
- Completing updates to the database to ensure that records are accurately maintained
You will already be an experienced Defined Benefit Pensions Administrator, within your experience gained working within a TPA, Consultancy or In-House environment.
Experience as Pensions Administrator and Senior Administrator at all levels will be considered.
These are excellent opportunity for someone who is now looking to further develop their technical and client facing skills and experience.
Offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, these are excellent opportunities for industry professionals who are looking to further develop their career within the pensions sector.
During these unprecedented times, interviews will take place online via video conferencing and they are in a position for you to join them remotely from day one.
A full job description is available on application.
- Career Development
- Defined Benefit
- Pension Administration
- Client Facing Skills
- Technical Information
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'