Pensions and Investment Associate
Pensions and Investments Associate
Six Month Initial Contract
Are you a passionate Pensions and Investments Associate, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Pensions and Investments Associates to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their Sales team.
PARAGRAPH ABOUT THE JOB
As a Pensions and Investments associate, your role would require for you report into the Operations Team Leader and it is the responsibility of the Operations Team to complete a multitude of varied processes for our clients whilst ensuring adherence to all Service Level Agreements and maintaining excellent attention to detail and customer service.
PARAGRAPH ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Our client is the UK's digital administrator for savings and investments. We simplify complex administration processes using digital channels to promote customer engagement through the delivery of simple, fast powerful technology to our regulated clients.
Principle Responsibilities for the Pensions and Investments Associate :-
- Processing and checking all aspects of product and investment administration, for Self-Invested Personal Pensions, Individual Savings Accounts, and General Investment Accounts
- Liaising with our clients via telephone and email regarding their investor's accounts
- Ensuring that all tasks are completed within SLA
- Completion of all regular daily, weekly, and monthly tasks following a team checklist
- Help to manage a very busy mailbox with queries from clients, Independent Financial Advisers, and Product Providers
- Organisation of the daily post received and distributing of workload within the team
- Ensuring that all team members receive regular and relevant feedback following the checking of their work
- Assisting in the cross training of all team members in accordance with the Development Framework
- Documenting new and reviewing existing procedures to ensure that they are always kept up to date and can be used as a training aid
- Evaluating current processes and proposing efficiencies to the Team Leader
- Providing assistance with internal projects and new client on boarding
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to liaise with employees across all levels
- Previous experience and knowledge of retail financial products (SIPP, ISA GIA) is highly desirable
- Ability to work within an extremely challenging and busy environment
- Have a passion for providing excellent customer service to our clients and their investors
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise workloads and have excellent attention to detail
- Have a positive, flexible, and can do attitude
This is a full time contract Pensions and Investments position, 35 Hours Monday- Friday, offering an annual salary of £19k plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Pensions and Investments Associate position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Sophie Page at Coulter Elite Resourcing
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'