A fantastic and unique opportunity to work in a modern fast-moving up-market organisation with modern offices, backing up an enthusiastic team operating in the Financial Services sector. No two days will be the same and career advancement opportunities are unlimited.
A sophisticated Financial Services firm, operating in the High Earning sector, advising on and arranging Investments, savings, pensions, wills,, equity release and mortgages
Job Duties and Responsibilities
*Post management - logging and filing of incoming post, switchboard and reception
*Aftersales admin checks for policies sold by Advisers
*Logging and reporting of identified errors
*Reconciling of incoming commission statements to policies in the customer database
*Liaising with insurers and lenders on an ad hoc basis to assist ongoing applications and status updates
*Administration and upkeep of the firm’s in house CRM system
*Stationery orders and general office upkeep
- Must live within easy travelling distance from Watford Junction area
- Good grades in English and Maths and skill/speed with calculations
- Good recent UK experience in office administration in a financial services industry (Essential)
- Smart appearance and excellent communication skills
- Good team spirit
- Accurate and compliant by nature
- Ambition, energy and enthusiasm, Must love being busy
- Clean credit record and good references from previous employers
- Good consistent UK work record without unexplained gaps
Pendry Selection Services, premier Talent finders are handling this vacancy for a special Client. Career development opportunities are unlimited. Call us today if you are interested, or email us your cv.
- Microsoft Excel
- Pension Funds
- Team Spirit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'