SF Group are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst for their Pensions and Benefits area. The Data Analyst will need to have pensions and benefits knowledge or an understanding. This is a 6 month fixed terms contract with the view to be extended. In exchange you will receive a competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
- An analyst level individual with some industry/work experience (or possibly a graduate with work placement experience)
- You will be highly proficient in IT, data processing and manipulation with excellent Excel knowledge and skills
- You will be able to generate the data and information from the systems and understand the outputs generated and and what to do with them
- It is important that you have some understanding or knowledge of pensions and benefits
- Equally, if you have me understanding or knowledge of payroll / HRIS systems that would be helpful, but not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job